- measuring traffic on the website and creation of statistics relating to traffic and the behaviour of visitors on the website;
- the functioning of the website;
- customisation of adverts and their targeting, if you have given your consent to this.
Collection of cookies for the above-mentioned purposes can be regarded as processing of personal data. Processing for the purpose of measuring traffic and functionality of the website is possible on the basis of legal grounds - the legitimate interest of the Controller, and facilitated by Art. 6, para 1 f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as the “Regulation”).
Cookies for customisation of adverts and their targeting are processed on the basis of your consent. By setting your internet browser, you give your consent for the period of time which is specified below for individual marketing cookies. Consent to collection of cookie data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time, this being by changing the settings of the respective internet browser.
The website can also be used in a mode which makes collection of data about the behaviour of website visitors impossible – this mode can either be set in browser settings, or objection can be raised concerning such collection on the basis of legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with Art. 21 of the Regulation, by sending such objection to the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection will then be assessed without delay, at the latest within 30 days of receipt. Cookies which are necessary for the functionality of the website will only be stored for the period necessary to ensure the functioning of the website.
If you raise an objection against processing of technical cookies which are necessary for the functioning of the website or if your block their use in your browser, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies which are collected to measure website traffic and to create statistics relating to traffic and the behaviour of visitors on the website are assessed in bulk as a whole and thus anonymously, not allowing for identification of any individual.
Cookies are saved for the period of time which is specified below for individual types of cookies.
The cookies which are collected are processed by other processors:
Cookies are subsequently processed by the processor in that:
Please take due note of the fact that according to the Regulation, you have the right:
- to withdraw your consent to processing. If you withdraw your consent to processing of personal data, this does not affect the legality of personal data processing before its withdrawal;
- to request of the Controller information as to which items of your personal data are being processed;
- to request of the Controller access to this data and to have it updated or corrected, or where applicable to request restriction of processing;
- to request of the Controller deletion of this personal data – the Controller will perform such deletion if deletion is not at variance with the valid legislation and the legitimate interests of the Controller;
- to exercise your right to data portability;
- in the event of any doubts as to compliance with obligations relating to personal data processing, to contact the Controller or the Office for Personal Data Protection, or to claim protection through the courts.
All rights can also be exercised electronically at the address email@example.com
The Controller collects the following data saved in the visitor’s / client’s cookies on its website:
- date and time of creation of the cookie;
- ID of the last visited category in the list of products;
- ID of recently displayed products as a list separated by commas;
- whether the “Contractual terms and conditions” box has been checked off (1 if it has and 0 if it has not);
- ID of visitor’s host if not logged in;
- connection ID of the visitor’s current visit;
- customer ID if logged in;
- surname of logged-in customer;
- name of logged-in customer;
- whether the customer is logged in;
- password which the customer used to log in;
- e-mail address which the customer used to log in;
- ID of the current basket;
- Blowfish checksum used to determine whether a cookie has been modified by a third party.
The customer will be logged out and the cookie deleted if the checksum does not match.